Nizhny Novgorod becomes a better town for bicycle trips

I'm a fond of bike, mostly often seen at highways. This occasion was a rare one, when I left big road to have a relaxed trip with my friends around Nizhny Novgorod. I was very pleased to see how the town progressed in friendly infrastructure for this kind of sightseeing. We don't have bike lanes yet, but the network of walking lanes grows, and their quality rises. Nobody would protest if you ride together with walking people, if you don't do mad racing. And the town itself became a prettier place to look at. If you want to see Nizhny Novgorod from unusual point of view, my advice would be to visit Sormovo. This district is not popular amongst foreigners, but really beautiful, clean and quiet.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

А вы что думаете?